quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

Laura

You say, that they’ve all left you behind Your heart broke when the party died Drape your arms around me and softly say Can we dance upon the tables again? When your smile is so wide and your heels are so high You can’t cry, put your glad rags on And let’s sing along To that lonely song you’re the train that crashed my heart You’re the glitter in the dark Uh, Laura you’re more than a superstar And in this horror show I’ve got to tell you so Uh Laura you’re more than a superstar You say that you’re stuck in a pale blue dream And your tears feel hot on my bed sheets Drape your arms around me and softly say Can we dance upon the tables again? When your smile is so wide and your heels are so high You can’t cry put your glad rags on and let’s sing along. To that lonely song You’re the train that crashed my heart You’re the glitter in the dark Uh, Laura you’re more than a superstar You’ll be famous for longer then them Your name is tattooed on every boy’s skin Uh, Laura you’re more than a superstar you’re the train that crashed my heart You’re the glitter in the dark Uh, Laura you’re more than a suṗerstar And in this old horror show I’ve got to let you know Uh Laura you’re more than a superstar

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário